Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Undeclared Identifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierrotsc

Programmer
Nov 25, 2007
US
Why do I get undeclared identifers under the structure tree? The code compiles fine with no error.
Thanks.

I find that my IDE does the same thing. I'll load a project and get erroreous errors like 'Cannot resolve unit name 'cxGraphics' at line 7'. And yet everything is running perfectly.

Unfortunately I find that the IDE is getting a little flaky with each new version. Don't get me wrong - I try to do all of my projects in Delphi - even when .Net might be 'easier'. The .Net IDE, however, is way faster than my D2006 or D2009 IDEs. Some of these might be fixed in D2010 but, as is the usual #1 complaint about Delphi, is the price.

Rant off.

Thanks. I did find out that it also occurs in 2010. I found out if you use a program called delphi distiller, you have the option to diable the .net crap (it says). That will remove all the errors, even the valid ones...Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back