Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unbound Date Printingt

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycbigapple

Technical User
Apr 4, 2006
US
Greetings,
I have an unbound form that basically is doing a filter by Name, dept and Date. The date I am letting the user select a date range. All this works fine.

When I go to print the data in a report The TO and END date are displayed on the first page but I get a #NAME? on the following pages.
When I go to print the data, all the pages display #Name?

Any ideas?
This is what I have in the control source of the text box that holds the FROM date. =Forms!frmTypeReport.txtFromDate

Thanks

Obviously nobody close the frmTypeReport form before the end of the data printing, isn't it ?

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

Set the forms .visible value to false rather than closing it.

you can then close the form on the On_Close event of the report.

As PHV said, if the form is already closed as you print, you will get an error.

An alternative is to pass the data as an openarg, and use that in the reports on_open to set labels, that way you can close the form and it will have no effect - usful if you want to leave the report open, but re-use or close the form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back