Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

unbound combo box w/ command button update table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKSlayer

Technical User
Jan 28, 2004
US
So I've been trying and trying and trying to get this to work. I've got an unbound combo box that pulls its info from a list. The thing I want it to do is to be able to select an item from the list...then hit a command button that is right next to it that, when clicked, will delete the record chosen in the combo box from the table source. I've been immersed too far into code and realized that the answer is probably in a query...but I've never had to use a delete query in combination with a combo box/ command button combo. So..could someone point me in the right direction or solve this dilemma for me? Any help is appreciated!

Because I don't know simple code...I started with Access a few weeks ago.

send me your email and I will send you a sample. Look for Bill Power. He has lots of samples he has written for the newbies. You can profil much from looking at CODE,

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back