Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to Use Phone Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmedms

MIS
Aug 22, 2003
US
I'm running a brand-new installation of UCMBE 8.0.3 and I want to roll out Phone Designer for some of my users so they can customize their backgrounds. Trouble is, I can't get wallpaper to push out to the phone. I keep getting the message 'Personalization is disabled on the selected device' anytime I try.

I've set Phone Personalization to Enabled on the individual phones, in the Common Phone Profile, and even in the Enterprise Parameters, performing a reset each time. Still, I get that message. Is there something I'm missing in enabling personalization?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi,

We had this issue as well and we found the phone had to be a controlled device under you user settings.
So go to your End User page a in Device Association select the desired phone and Save.
Should be able to push the wallpapaers etc across now

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back