Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to start the same macro in different Extra! Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

robles74

Programmer
Jan 31, 2014
MX
Hello everyone.

I have a trouble with Extra! and I'm going to hell or crazy I don't know what is worst. Let me explain.

I make some changes to the HOUSE.EMB sample file to set as a macro with the "HOTSPOTS" enabled, I mean when I enter one 6 (six) in the row 21 and column 11 the hotspot trigger the macro and I need to fill the required fields, this action can be performed PERFECTLY when I do this with the Extra! 6.5 version, as soon I put the 6 in that place, the dialog box appears and is great...........BUT

When I try to do this in another computer with the Extra! enterprise 7.1a version loaded not work as supposed to do, the dialog box appears only if I go to another/next screen and then go back, then the dialog box appears and do the work as supposed to do.

The thing/issue is "The reason to modify the house.ebm is precisely STOP the work BEFORE I can go to the next screen". If the macro works AFTER the 6 appear simply is useless.

Another possible way to fix is to "set" some action when I put the 6 in the row/column but without the need to use the hotspots.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back