Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to single digit transfer from one AA to another AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedphones

Vendor
Oct 11, 2005
US
Running 9.1.12 in Basic Mode, 9508 phones, DS8 with ATMV2 mods.

I have done this before, but I can't get this to work. Customer basically wants a choice on the main greeting to drop to another greeting so the caller can make additional choices.

Main auto attendant( 1st auto attendant): Selector code 4 "transfer to auto attendant 2".

Have auto attendant 2 created. On AA1 when we press 4, it transfers to silence, not the greeting of AA2.

I have unchecked all morning, afternoon, evening options and only use the 7852 out of hours greetings in both AA. To be safe I have copied a properly setup menu of single digit choices to all menus and also used the drop down for all menus user out of hours greetings. None of this I normally do to this granular level, normally it just works for me.

Do you think I have a bad config or bug in 9.1.12? If I downgrade to my preferred 9.1.6 will I lose all their greetings?

Thanks
Mike

your greetings should stay in place

Can you dial AA2 directly and it plays the greeting properly?

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back