Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to Show Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj321

Programmer
May 5, 2002
US
Hi all,
I am new to BO. I am unable to show the data in Reports. The Universes are created, i am accessing data from unvierses. In the Data Provider,if we select view, it shows data. But when press Run it is not showig the data.
Even if I am using Personal datafiles or Free-hand SQL it is showing in view mode but in Run mode it is showing Data.
Thank u.
koti

Check the options in the data provider and uncheck the do not retrieve data option

hi bcauser,
No ma, its not selected. The only options selected are duplicate rows and default value.

Hi BCAUSER,

I have Customized the prompt Using VBA Script but when I am scheduling this document using the Broadcast Agent The prompt is not popping up, not only that BCA is throwing an error 0x800706be The remote procedure call failed.

Is there any specific way to schedule a Report with VBA macro that to prompting user to enter some value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back