Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

unable to see grouped data rows in a report

Status
Not open for further replies.

adev111

Programmer
Jul 8, 2004
CA
Hi there,

i have a report which generates grouped data. if i have one datarow for a group the datarow and group show up fine. but if i have more than one row for a data group it somehow skips the other rows and shows me the last row in the group. it works fine in the data view but not in the preview. also i have an empty row coming up, but i dont think that should be a problem. could someone tell me what could the problem?

Thank You

Could you give us an example of what the data looks like in the table and how it is or is not showing up in the report? Also, are you calling from just one table or multiple tables (like a join)?

Catadmin - MCDBA, MCSA
"If a person is Microsoft Certified, does that mean that Microsoft pays the bills for the funny white jackets that tie in the back???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back