Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to print zero values

Status
Not open for further replies.

regava

Programmer
May 24, 2001
US
I have the following query which will be used to create a report. I must create a report showing zero (0) values if there is no value.
Code:
PARAMETERS [As Of Date] DateTime;
SELECT "BRIEFED" as Type, T1.ALJName as Judge, 1 as Pet, iif(T1.Consol <> "C", 1 ,0) as Cas, T1.DisplTatno as DTatno, [As Of Date] as aDate, T2.DateBriefComplete as DBComp
FROM tblTracking as T1 INNER JOIN tblCDR as T2 ON T1.Tatno = T2.Tatno
WHERE ( T2.DateBriefComplete < [As Of Date]  ) and T2.PetitionClosed = "N" and T2.OnSineDie <> "Y"

UNION SELECT "IN BRIEFING" as Type, T3.ALJName as Judge, 1 as Pet, iif(T3.Consol <> "C", 1 ,0) as Cas, T3.DisplTatno as DTatno, [As Of Date] as aDate, T4.DateBriefComplete as DBComp
FROM tblTracking as T3 INNER JOIN tblCDR as T4 ON T3.Tatno = T4.Tatno
WHERE (isnull(T4.DateBriefComplete) or T4.DateBriefComplete > [As Of Date]) and T4.PetitionClosed = "N" and T4.OnSineDie <> "Y"

UNION SELECT "SINE DIE" as Type, T5.ALJName as Judge, 1 as Pet, iif(T5.Consol <> "C",1,0) as Cas, T5.DisplTatno as DTatno, [As Of Date] as aDate, T6.DateBriefComplete as DBComp
FROM tblTracking as T5 INNER JOIN tblCDR as T6 ON T5.Tatno = T6.Tatno
WHERE T6.OnSineDie = "Y";
There is a very strong possibility that one or more of these Types will not have any information, therefore, the query will not return any value. My question is, what do I need to do to return 0 (zero) values and print them accordingly? Help is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back