Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to navigate up or down in batch headers. Finder does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindab123

IS-IT--Management
Sep 30, 2010
ZA
HI folks

We have just done an upgrade for a client on their UAT environment. We have upgraded the client from 6.1 to 6.7 (from 2012 - 2020) We have picked up that in some of the modules the navigation on the batch headers is not working - i.e. if you want to scroll forwards, backwards or use the search function none work. If is on a batch number and uses the arrow keys to scroll up ordown - nothing happens. If once clicks on the finder on the batch header then the search screen opens up but it's blank.

We have captured test transactions and in most cases the above works on the new batches - only historical batches not working. In other cases no search functionality at all.

We installed Global Search but decided to remove it until we have been able to do more research on this as it still seems to have some issues.

We are logging on via Citrix.

Anyone have any ideas. We are going ahead with UAT on Monday as this is not a showstopper but it is of concern. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this and what solution was applied.

Many thanks

I think this is (now) normal behaviour. If you have multiple open batches then you can navigate fwd/back between open batches from the batch header's batch # finder. But if you open up a posted batch then you can't navigate without using the finder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back