Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to login to Mailbox after Password reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

bignose21

Programmer
Jul 4, 2003
GB
I have a CS1000E just upgraded 5.5 from 4.5 and callpilot 1002rp rls 5.0 from 4.04. All works except if you reset a password in callpilot manager then try to dial in to the mail box you get the callpilot message mailbox, then password, next it starts to say the temporary password issued by your administrator needs to be changed. Half way through the last bit a DTMF tone is heard (no buttons pressed) and a message says that the command can not be run at this time and disconnects you. You can try to hit 84 to get to the change password menu but it is ignored.

Latest Deplist was put on at time of install (saturday) and the Callpilot has SP2, SEC11, SU05S and G07C on it

Bit more on this if you give the user basic admin rights login to Callpilot manager with the reset password and change the password there it takes it you then change them back to a regular user. You can then access the mail box from the phone. Not a fix just more info.

I think I have seen this problem too and recall it only occurred when the user's DN had autologon enabled. The workaround I used was to log from another DN.
Can't reproduce the problem now though.

Auto logon wasn't enabled. It is going to be next week before I get back to the site, I am going to try re-running the config wizard and installing the languages again.

All sorted re-run config wizard with no changes and re-installed the language, all ok after reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back