Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to Load Print Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJPS06

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2007
US
Did MS in it's infinite wisdom recently update Windows XP and is now blocking the MS Reporting Services 2005 print control?

I had it installed and working on my computer just fine. Last week I did a large number of updates on my computer, and now I get the Unable to Load Print Control error.

My concern is that I will have customers using my application runt into the same problem if they apply the same update.

Has anybody else run into this recently (note, I know you must allow the download and install of Active X, I have those enabled on my computer, and this control was working until my latest series of MS updates).

I have no idea but I update my computer/server often and I've had no problesm whatesoever. Maybe you hit a snag in the drive while updating and it corrupted that driver. I'd reload it again and see what happens. If you have another machine to test it with, I'd try that or ask one of your clients if they are having problems.

--------------------------
Web/.net Programmer & DBA
Central PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back