Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to load dll file from installer class, during installation at register user dialog

Status
Not open for further replies.

WomanPro

Programmer
Nov 1, 2012
GR
Hello, I have created a solution at vb.net 2019 with 3 projects, the first project includes just a form to load, the second BackgammonRegistrationLicense includes an installer class, a dll file named foxlearn.license.dll and a registration form that genarates and register a serial key for the application that is going to be installed. The third project is a setup project in which I have included both primary outputs of the projects I mentioned above and simulteneously when adding primary output of BackgammonRegistrationLicense foxlearn.license.dll is being included too. Well, in the setup user interface I have 2 radio buttons for full license and trial and at register and a Register User dialog too with executable set to primary output of BackgammonRegistrationLicense. No errors, no warnings when I build the setup. But when I am trying to run the setup, I get an error when I press the register now button at register dialog which says: Unable to load foxlearn.license.dll in BackgammonRegistrationLicense. What am I missing over there? May somebody help me to correct it? Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you so much in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back