Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to Graph Calulated field in Monthly Summary Group 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyerQ

Technical User
Jun 19, 2003
US
Hello.

I have ver XI. I have a field that is calulated in a montly summary band from a shared variable from a sub report and a summary count from the main report giving me the percent defective for each month. The calculation works well but when I include a graph in the report footer grouped by month the percent field calculated in the monthly group won't display. I can display the group count summary for that month in the graph but not the percent defective calculation that is in my summary group.

I there a work around for this issue ?

Thank you,

Thank You,
I have reviewed the document you suggested. I have a little different situation as I am using my first group to filter duplicate records and I have my main report linked to a sub report due to pick up my count data I am using for my percent defective that I need to graph that ends up in final summary group. Can you describe how I could proceed from this situation ?

Format Month1 Percent1= sumdefects/shared var from subr in head
Month2 Percent2= sumdefects/shared var from subr in head
Can I use the Percents now in my groups and share them in a similar manner ?

Just follow the steps as described, and use a variable to collect your percentages formulas.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back