Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to find freebusy public folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdseaman

IS-IT--Management
Jan 31, 2019
US
We are in the planning stage to move to Exchange 2016. Currently we are on Exchange 2010. Seems when we moved from Exchange 2003 to 2010 some years ago the Public Folder was not migrated correctly and is no longer available. Currently in the event viewer we see event id 14031

Unable to find freebusy public folder: EX:/O=domain/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP on the server: server.domain.com for the user: domainuser:bda947db-0396-4167-92cb-46782e2ade8e:b9ae22b7-1970-406f-9878-297ea5b850a8:server.domain.com with legacy DN: /o=domain/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user

I see this for different users. It does not cause any issues. Before we move to 2016 Exchange, does anyone believe this will pose a problem on the new server and needs corrected before the move? At this point in my research I cannot find a consistent single solution to correct the problem.

Thanks,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back