Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

unable to deploy through OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravivarma

Technical User
Dec 3, 2002
IN
I have done a mapping from source(flatfile) and target(oracle) using oracle Warehouse Builder.i have registered the TCL script with OEM.It was registered.I have set the tasks,parameters,shedule in edit job wizard.When i am submiting the job through OEM It was submiting.But it is not loading to target.When i view the job detail the status looks failed.In detail it shows VNI-2015 : Authentication error.So is there any task i need to do with OEM before submiting the job for running.
Please help

This is most likely a problem with the credentials you are using to run jobs. In OEM, go into Configuration -> Preferences -> Preferred Credentials. Make sure that the <DEFAULT> for Node is a valid account that can run jobs. You didn't say what platform you are on. For Windows, you will need to use an account that has &quot;Logon as Batch Job&quot; rights.

HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back