Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to delete user - error code 60653

Status
Not open for further replies.

telecomPA

MIS
Jul 9, 2007
US
i had a call pilot 600r server from another site shipped to my office and am trying to wipe out the old mailboxes so i can redeploy the unit to another site.

i gained access to the box and reset the password so i could get in to call pilot manager, etc.

so i have the SCSI card and the dongle plugged in as well and it looks good except for the fact that i'm not plugged in to a PBX.

i logged in to the box with mailbox number 000000, password and localhost as my server.

i can see everything but i can't delete or add mailboxes. i get the following:

"Unable to delete user
Client has no privileges to delete entry of the given object class.
Error code 60653"

what is this and how do you fix it? i have full admin rights so is it a drive or volume restriction that needs to be fixed?

CP dongle plugged in? (Blue USB stick on the back)

does it have to be plugged in to the back or the front? there are USB ports on both sides and i have it plugged in to the front.

but i'll move it if i have to.

I don't think the server is recognizing the CP dongle (blue USB stick). how do i fix this?

it's the original dongle and came with the unit.

is there a command in the utilities that can be run or something else?

That could be the problem of the dongle holder that contains the dongle. Try remove the dongle from dongle holder and then put back in. If stil not seeing it, you may need replace this holder.

Make sure that the security device # (the part that goes into the blue USB holder) has the serial number u are using. it looks like a regular NORTEL security device, the USB is just a way to interface it with the server.

thanks but at what point will i know that the server is seeing the dongle?

lets you run setup wiz and sees the serial number and validates the keycodes

config wiz

thanks for the feedback.

i can't believe it, but suddenly today, i powered on the server and it allows me to add and delete mailboxes. i thought that maybe the piece inside the dongle was a battery, but a tech i've worked with in the past tells me the part inside the USB stick is not a battery, it's a security device.

so i am now working fine, after having re-run config wiz and unplugging the dongle once.

odd.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back