Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable To Define UI_ICONS Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

taqmeena

Programmer
Mar 22, 2005
PK
I want Set an ICON on a Button. The Property IConic is Set To YES.
PROBLEM IS WHILE GIVING PATH.
if i give the icon name as 'COPY'. Form Builders Attaches a Icon Named Copy From Path := D:\ORACLE\DEV\FORMS60\java\oracle\forms\icons

if i change the name of the same icon to copy1 and also make this change in Form Builder. No iCOn is Displayed but THe copy1 is available is in The Directory.
same if i make my own .ico or any Extion Pictures The Form Builder Does Not attach it.

Simply , Only The ICONs Availabe is The Above Specified Directory Are accepted by Form Builder. They Are Not Accepted if i Make any change in There name and also none of my own created icon is accpeted by FORM BUILDER.

i Tried Defining the UI_ICONS directory
but same Problem Appears.

Any Solution of it ....

You should not define that variable but rather edit existing one in registry. Note that if you have multiple homes then you should edit the one really used. You may place your own path to icons at the beginning (use semicoln as entries delimiter).

Regards, Dima

i m working on a single Computer.
i m using Multiple Homes but UI_ICONS is not Predefined in Registry During Installation.
i have Tried without and with UI)_ICONS. BUT FAILED.
Kindly Tell me with Example. how to give Path

Thanking YOu in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back