Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to create site

Status
Not open for further replies.

allroy

MIS
Feb 27, 2002
CA
I've been trying unsuccessfully to create a site on a fairly new (Oct '05) install of PS4. Whenever I attempt to create the site, I get this: "Error: An error occurred while executing this task."

I have IIS 6 installed, as well as J#.

This is getting really annoying, as none of the published apps are available to my users because of this.

I've been googling this to death, and haven't come up with a solution yet.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm trying to create it from the Access Suite Console, can you even create a web interface site from the CMC in PS4?

You didn't state "Web Interface Site". I haven't updated to the 4.x WI, because my 3.x WI is working fine.

I know there's a problem with ASP.Net 2.0 and WI 4.x. I'd ckeck the KB Articles on support.citrix .com replated to your version of WI.

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Patrick is correct, you have to uninstall the ASP 2.0 stuff first. It gets installed when you run Windows Updates. Had the same problem.... very frustrating.

*J*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back