Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to create queues

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykey

IS-IT--Management
May 16, 2002
US
Hi, I'm on BEA Tuxedo 6.5 and just started working in this configuration. The Domain that was set up previously was working as late as last week. But, yesterday I started receiving messages when I tried to boot the App Server for this Domain: '151124.US-SERV-PS4!tmboot.1588: 07272004: TUXEDO Version 6.5 32-bit Windows.
151124.US-SERV-PS4!tmboot.1588: LIBTUX_CAT:681: ERROR: Failure to create message queue
151124.US-SERV-PS4!tmboot.1588: FATAL: internal error: CMDTUX_CAT:1098: ERROR: Can't create queue
151124.US-SERV-PS4!PSADMIN.1312: End boot attempt on domain HR8DMOCF' I've tried just about everything within reason outside of uninstall and reinstall. I can't do this because I have alot of people who once worked on this box. I checked the Tuxlog and as of yesterday exerything was working until there was a Forced shutdown.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back