Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to connect from ASP using MQ-Sereis client

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapar

Programmer
Oct 22, 2001
US
I have installed MQ-Series client on IIS NT4.0 server and have created VB Com object that connects to IMS program. The object runs successfully from VB front end that instantiates it, but fails from Active Server pages. I get MQRC_Q_NOT_AVAILABLE message which i believe is coming from queue manager. please help somebody anybody. iam desperate here.

Thanks a bunch in advance!!!
programmer

Looks like the user id that is trying to connect to MQ Series has some priviledge problem

Why don't you use ActiveX components that MQ Series Provides instead of wrting your own (just a suggestion - not going to fix your problem).

MiddlewareOnline.COM

Hi,

I am a newbie in using using MQSeries. I need to develop an ASP application that uses MQSeries to communicate to an AS400 Server.

I have an apprehension that if i use MQSeries, will there be a problem for MQSeries to uniquely identify the sessions of each user accessing the same ASP Page, when it tries to deliver the Message.

Kindly help me with more information on how to develop ASP application that uses MQSeries

thanx in advance

Perichazhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back