Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Unable to activate scheduled reports CCMA 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

nih4319

Technical User
Aug 8, 2011
US
I'm getting an error trying to activate scheduled reports on CCMA 6.0 on SU08 -- "could not active schedule for (name of report) report." This occurs when I try to activate through Scheduled Events. When I try to activate it from the report itself, the error is "Unable to activate the schedule for (name of report): Cannot active job, Job has already actived"

The CCMA Installation and Maintenance Guide mentions that to solve the issue two steps are required:-

1) Ensuring IIS default security account under anonymous access is a member of the backup operators group

2) Reset iceAdmin account password

I have already tried Step 1 and the issue did not fix.

For step 2, I do not know the iceAdmin account password. Is there a default iceAdmin system password? If I reset the password, does that affect any services running on CCMA server?

Can anyone please advise on any other suggestions of how to fix the issue?

For 2. you can reset the iceAdmin password from Windows and then change the password with CCMA utility from the server. I don't remember if the iceAdmin account is used for IIS, but to be sure, check all from IIS as in documentation.

From my memories :) there are some procedures for activating Scheduled Reports in CCMA Commissioning pdf. If you follow all the steps the Scheduled Reports should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back