Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UltraVNC Repeater

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerichardson

Technical User
Mar 19, 2008
US
I found something that should work for perfectly for my company, Ultra VNC repeater. However, I'm having trouble using it. I have the repeater setup but I don't know how to access it. I'm setting up a Single Click III setup as shown here:

However, I'm having trouble getting this to work even internally.

[HOST]
Simply Support Desk 1
-id 1 -sslproxy -connect 172.30.16.97:443 -noregistry
#172.30.8.38==repeater ip
#SSL -> :443 needed

That is the HOST section of my helpdesk file. However, I don't understand which IP does what. I'm assuming that the first IP is my machine's ip address and the second ip is for the repeater.

Also, when I try and launch the executable using the file that I just showed it will launch the exe, give the popup stating it will retry so many times, then just close.

Any ideas? I don't know much about this at all. And Google has nothing on it. Just a couple of sites here and there but not much information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back