Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ulpoad documents to Project Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingE

MIS
Nov 4, 2002
US
I have had numerous problems with MS Project Server 2002. My initial problems were with the proxcfg and share point team services connections but this has been resolved by a MS call. Anyway my problem now is everytime you view public documents and want to upload a document to a public library i get the following message.

'Microsoft Project Web Access Documents and Issues are based on SharePoint Team Services from Microsoft.
There is a problem establishing a connection with the Web server running SharePoint Team Services. Please contact your system administrator.'

I can remove and re add the share point team server, which is in on the same box and have no problems. Everything is working fine between the two but I get the above message everytime I try to ulpoad documents.

has anyone else had the same problem or does anyone know a solution before I have to call MS again.

KingE

MCP, MCSE-NT4.0

Are you using an nt account to loggin to PWA.
If not this is your problem

i do use nt authentication to log in

KingE

MCP, MCSE-NT4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back