Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UI Component

Status
Not open for further replies.

problemboy

IS-IT--Management
Jan 10, 2005
TR
Hi every body,
i want to ask you that;[br]i have 3 scene in my movie.first is the preloader,second is the Site in English,and the third is the Site in Turkish...there is dynamic text field in scene 2-3 to load TXT files.There was no problem till i have tried to add ui components to my scene.
When i add ui compnents in Scene view,there is nothing wrong,but when i test movie or publish,only the border of ui components shown by flash.
What did i do wrong?
i use Flash MX 2004 with 7,02 updates.
Thank u very much

Components must exist in Frame 1 (scene 1) of the main timeline for them to load correctly.

Hope it helps.

thanks pixl8r buti delete the preloader and add the components to first frame.it's not working.
By the way when i open a new document,everything is fine.All the componenets show as usual.it is a bit weird...
i dont know if i had a mistake but i couldnt solve

Check your publish settings and make sure it's set to Flash 7 and Actionscript 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back