Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ugly Cover Sheet on Outgoing Faxes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

elturko

Technical User
Feb 23, 2003
US
I'm sure I'm missing a simple checkbox or drop-down choice somewhere, but I've been through the manuals and cant find what I want.

Since upgrading to CP 4.04.04, all of our outbound faxes get an ugly cover sheet attached to the front that seems to be generated by the CallPilot server. When sending from the desktop, through the Nortel Fax printer, we use the option to add our custom cover page, which works great. The problem is that extra cover sheet that tags along. (To see what I mean, take a look at
Any ideas how to get rid of this?

Thanks,
Matt

I'd check in the Mailbox Class and check the settings in Desktop and Web Messaging Configuration | Company cover page folder.
Could well be picking up the cover page from there..

Good judgement comes from experience, which usually comes from bad judgement..

Thanks for the suggestion, but the "Company Cover Page folder" item is empty. I also have "Include cover page when forwarding fax" set to Never.

Surely there's a way to get rid of this cover page......

Thanks,
Matt

I believe that the default cover sheet you want to disable is actually located on your outbound faxing SDNs. I am running an older version than you but this is where I found that the default cover page was turned on in my system.

Genius... pure genius! The "Delivery to Fax" SDN had the option for "Automatic Cover Sheet" was checked. As soon as I turned that off, the ugly cover sheets went away.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back