Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UDF will not work in Cystal Reports after Mas200 4.0 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

monoone

Programmer
May 24, 2002
US
Hello;

Is there a quick way to get a Crystal Report back working with UDF Fileds after upgrading to Mas200 4.0.

I find with the simple reports if I remove the field, rename the report and bring the field back in it works. But the more complex reports with a bunch of formulas it becomes more of an issue. Do I have to redo the report from scratch?

Thanks,

Eric

Have you verified the database under database, verify daabase?

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Exact Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports
askdon@srhconsulting.com

Yes I have. I have found that when I go to "Database" then to "Show SQL Query" then "Reset" then refresh the report most of my reports are fixed. But I have two reports that are still not responding. They have UDF (fields).

I am still using 3.71 so not familiar, but I understand that 4.X had enhanced odbc security. Any chance your problems are that the udf fields are blocked?

ChaZ

I'm told version 4.05, shipping soon, resolves UDF problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back