Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCX20 Trunk echo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorrinRadd1

Technical User
Mar 26, 2014
US
I have a full echo on internal fxo ports. The echo is present on incoming and outgoing calls on a Yealink T28p and a Nortel I2002 phone. Every word I say is fully echoed back. The called party does not echo and cannot hear the echos. Any suggestions? I have activated echo cancellation in the Yealink programming with no noticeable result.

Go into System>Hardware Detector. You should see your 4 ports in green. A little to the left of them is a link (highlighted in blue) called Configuration of Span. Click that link and another window will open.

Beside each port there is a drop down box. These are the echo cancellors you can select for each port. The default for Asterisk is the first one called OSLEC. Play around with them and see which one works best (you can also select none if it's not already).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back