Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCX20 Lost access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountainbear

Programmer
Sep 27, 2009
CA
phones are down at a customer site. I cannot seem to access the UCX server. Is there a way to find the ip address or reset it. I have tried the default ip as well as the IP I had left on the server with no luck. If I can reset the server I assume I will lose all settings?

Hi Mountainbear

From onsite plug in a monitor & keyboard - reboot.
You should see the IP address come up on the monitor.

Owner
Sideline Telephone Service Inc.
Canadian - Reseller

On UCx20, you should see the IP address on the front side display. Also, you can use the front side display and buttons beside it to perform various operations including reset of the IP address to the default one.

This version was just before the LCD version. With a monitor I get to the Utility Bios page but can go no further.

Sounds like the drive is toast. Had the same thing happen to me on 2 different UCx 20s. You can try opening the box and reseating the SSD. Can't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back