Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCx recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfjim

Technical User
Jan 16, 2017
CA
We have an UCx450. Our conference bridge recording does not work properly. I can see the records on Call Recordings page. but when I tried to download or listen, I got "File not found" page. This only happens on conference bridge. Recording for all the regular extensions works fine. "Record Conference" has been enabled for Conference bridge.
Any suggestions? Thanks

Good Catch, mfjim. You are correct. The file is actually there, just under a different Destination.

We have opened two jira's to correct this. One to correct the Destination when the call is a conference bridge and the other jira is to correct the filename that is used for the other bridge participants

If you Don't mind, would you open a ticket with E-Metrotel Support So that we can track this properly.

On behalf of E-Metrotel, I apologize for this bug and
we Thank You for your support of our product.

Sincerely,
Patrick Perkins

One other thing we have learned is that this only occurs when using two Nortel devices to call into the bridge. If a sip Device is used the recordings are correct

Thanks so much Patrick. We do not have support plan with E-Metrotel. I guess I am not able to open a ticket.
Right now we tell people to dial our main line before the conference extension as workaround. We can find the recording under the caller's extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back