Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCx Mini IVR 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORPG

MIS
Jul 17, 2014
US
Folks, we have a Mini with 13 analog trunks, all in an IVR. All are in an inbound hunt group. All have one pilot number. We need to break out 7 of those trunks for a temporary move in by another customer. This is not a permanent situation. It's only necessary for a couple of upcoming weeks. We will be temporarily publishing one of the inbound trunks for use by the temporary user. Is there any way to temporarily separate those 7 trunks without building another IVR? I realize I may have to get the local telco involved a couple of times, if I can't figure something else out.
Suggestions please? Thanks!

For outbound, you can create two groups of analog trunks by configuring two different group numbers for the trunks (use the Edit link right to the analog trunks on the PSTN Cards configuration page).

For inbound, you can assign a specific DID to each analog trunk or a "group specific DID" to trunks in a group (use the PSTN Trunk DIDs page under PBX Configuration). Once you have the DID numbers defined, you can route each DID as you wish.

Thanks once again ucxguy! It worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back