Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

uCmc Transfer to external Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptnjim

MIS
Mar 31, 2008
US
We have 2 separate phone systems a Tadiran Coral 3 with a uCmc Voicemail Card and a Cisco Callmanager System. These are linked together with T1 cards and extensions can call each other back and forth. The problem is when we have Tadiran voicemail trees that say if you know your parties extension please enter it now it only recognizes the tadiran extensions. How can I set it up so a voicemail tree will transfer to an external extension when it is entered in?

In the CCR programming of our system I have the following:

CCR is Closed CC:1.2
Caller Dials Max Err. D:600
Caller Hits Max TO D:600
CCR is Deactivated
Caller Dials (1) T:CTX1
Caller Dials (2) T:CTX1
Caller Dials (3) T:CTX1
Caller Dials (4) T:CTX1
Caller Dials (5) T:CTX1
Caller Dials (6) D:NNN;#*e
Caller Dials (7) T:CTX1
Caller Dials (8) T:CTX1
Caller Dials (9) T:SPTXC
Caller Dials (*) T:NONSUB
Caller Dials (0) D:600
Caller Dials (#) T:MAILBOX
Caller Dials (M) D:NNNN;#*e
Receive (a)
Receive (b)
Receive (c)
Receive (d)
Receive (e) T:FAXM

This means that when anyone dials 6xx it will transfer them to the xtn number (3 digits starting with 6) eg 601. Dialling 0, reaching the TimeOut (TO) or the max number of Errors it will transfer them to 600 (our reception).

So just alter the CCR to suit your xtn range. Above this is a drop down list with Mailbox, CCR, Dial, Task and Page options so you want the Dial option. Then in the box next to it type in the NNN;#*e (for 3 digits)

I have found a problem the length of digits not working correctly. It may be a problem with our version. But try it with yours and see hwo it goes. I think with 4 digits it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back