Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

....UCCX......long story....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetmaker

Technical User
Oct 18, 2006
GB
Hi, here's a bit of back ground before I get to my main point (please bare with me).

We have a CM v4.2 and a UCCX v4 on seperate boxes.
We only had one CSQ with Agents using the UCCX so the wallboard we used was the CCX Overall stats.
When we added one more Agent to another CSQ the stats were not accurate i.e. longest call in queue etc.
We don't want to pay £7-10K for a wallboard application but I found a free app at the following link (bottom of the page)
that looks just what we need.
Due to our strict ITIL procedures I have to test this on a test sytem.
We have no test CCX server so I started the Node Manager on the test Call Manager in order to use the freebie CCX we initially got with CM.
After a few problems with the fact that there were a number of SQL's on the one box we got the ODBC connection working. However the data base has no info in it so the wallboard will not display anything!
I don't understand this as the administration pages work fine..so where is that pulling the info from?

I now need to import some data from the live CCX and try to put it on the test so the wallboard can pull some info.

Where can I check what the path is that the CCX backs up to?

Our support company say that the CCX can be restored via the CM back up - is this true? Seems a bit weird to me.

Thanks for any assistance in this matter.

yes you use the BARS tool in call manager to back up your IPCC server. Your support folks are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back