Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCCX Call Queing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2016
US
Callers have been complaining that they are "stuck in the queue". Some say that after they get to the "there are no callers ahead of you" message that at the next status message they get pushed back in the queue to there are 5 or 6 "callers ahead of you". There are only 2 CSQ's in one of my call centers, and one CSQ in another. Both call centers are having this problem. Can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot this issue? -Beth
P.S. I've attached a screen shot of a UCCX Report for the Call Center agent where a call was dequeued into another queue. BUT, the other queue is the same queue!!!

Screen shot isnt showing. And without looking at the script its pretty much a shot in the dark to guess what is wrong but running the reactive debug can do wonders for troubleshooting.

Certifications:
A+
Network+
CCENT
CCNA Voice
TVOICE
CAPPS
CIPTV1

If you post the script and/or screenshots, one of us will be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back