Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCCX 9 download

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbjohnson78

Technical User
Nov 1, 2011
US
I cannot for the life of me find a bootable UCCX ISO. Can anyone help me find this, or tell me if Cisco's site is the wrong place? I've read that it is bundled with UCOS, but I cannot find the bundle either. I can find the upgrade software on Cisco's site, but nothing that is bootable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

You will need to order the bootable iso from cisco through the online PUT tool if it is an upgrade.
If it is a new install you should have received install DVD's or an online download email.

What are you trying to do?

I'm just trying to get the application to test. If it works the way we need it, then we will purchase it. I dont' want to purchase before testing it out. With all the other software we have purchased from Cisco, we have been able to download it from the site. Also, we are using VMware to test the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back