Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Type Mismatch when trying to delete an email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankejp

MIS
Nov 15, 2001
US
Hey all,

I have a user when she tries to delete an email she gets a "Type Mismatch" error. The email then gets a X next to it and if she refreshes her screen it deletes.

Any ideas why she would get the error message or what I can look for?

Thanks

Seems like a typical "refresh design" issue. In the mailbox, go to File/Database/Design/Refresh Design and choose the mail server, then validate.

If that does not solve the issue, repeat the manipulation but choose Replace Design instead, choose the mail server and the proper mail template, then validate.

The problem should then disappear.

Pascal.

Thanks Pmonette,

Actually the problem was solved a different way. For some reason, when I went to Tools, preferences, calendar & To Do, and then went to Autoprocess, the Automatic Inbox management was blank. Once I choose an option in there again, everything worked fine. I don't know how that was blank, cause when I look at mine, there isn't even a blank option. Well, at least it works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back