Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Type Library Could not be Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpruitt

Programmer
Oct 30, 2001
US
I am attempting to load an MTS component onto Windows NT 2000 Server using "Component Services". The error that I am receiving is "Not able to load Type Library". The package that I am using for development is Visual C++ 6.0 and I am using ATL to build this compopnent...The trick of this is that the component installs with no problems under my development system under Component Services and I am running the Windows 2000 Professional OS....Any ideas....

I know that the Windows 2000 Professional setup is good but it is questionable if the Windows 2000 NT Server has been configured correctly.....What is Component Services trying to tell me with this error message... I am interpreting it that it could not find my tlb file...I checked and that was there....HELP!!!!

Come on...Someone must have some advice for this problem

Please!.....

Seems like your proyect use some TLB file that's not registred on W2k server, check your proyect for includes file that may use tlb from your development tool.

DAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back