Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Two sites, one hunt group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

progc

IS-IT--Management
Mar 28, 2005
US
I have a company with two sites connected by VPN with a 406v2 at each location. They are set up with SCN and centralized VM just fine.

What I need to do is make it so a user at each location can be a member of one hunt group.
I'm not seeing the way to do this and have not found the solution on the web anywhere.

Thanks!

What version?

y1pzZTEUdok1vrI5cLb3FdPX4PgTPlSONkb5WPjz0x50etSujaMSmhdRCbOx9vASnrRNzzXv0IxNQA

Sorry,

Both sites have 4.1.9

Avaya 202966 IP Office LIC Advanced Networking LIC

With the launch of IP Office Release 4.0, Small Community Networking has been updated with features that facilitate greater mobility (with Remote Hot-Desking) and improve customer service (with Distributed Hunt Groups). These features require entry of an IP Office Advanced Small Community Networking License into IP Office systems only where the features will be used or implemented.

The following new features are supported with the IP Office 4.0 Release: Hot Desking across the Network, Distributed Hunt Groups, Break Out.Note that these features require entry of an IP Office Advanced Networking License into each of the IP Office systems within the network.

Note that these features require entry of an IP Office Advanced Networking License into each of the IP Office systems within the network.

(copied and pasted from a website)

Joe W.

FHandw., ACA, ACS

If you can't be good, be good at it!

ok, well I don't have an advanced license and I'm not sure the customer will pay for it, so I will have to see....

Other than that what are the options?

you could use phantom users forwarded accross the network. your group will need to be rotary or liear. that may work.

Kevin Wing
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

There are no other options period

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

Another option... use IP phones at site B and have them register with IPO at site A. Configure hunt group at site A.
Mike

I haver a site we did this for a few weeks ago. we put IP phones in the remote site because we needed to report on them from CCC. so the remote site has mostly digital phones from a local IPO and then a few IP sets to use for the hunt groups. works great.

Kevin Wing
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back