Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Two questions, 1. Forward to voicemail, 2. DIG- Non intercom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billb1981

IS-IT--Management
Mar 21, 2006
US
As always I've got a couple of questions, and figured you guys can figure it out. On an option 11c

1. When someone calls for a director, and he's on the phone, can his admin forward the caller right to his voicemail? What is the command to do s?

2. I've got a dial intercom group, the admin presses her bosses intercom group #, and it rings once then goes over the speaker to him. Can he call her but only be able to talk to her when she picks up the handset, (so hers is not handsfree)

prt you voice service dn table in the mail.. the express message dn is the number to bypass the set and go directly to mail...

as for dig, no.. all members of a dig group are either voice or ring.. key x dig 1 20 v, the v will ring then autoanswer.. to change one from voice to ring, null all the dig keys and put them back in key x 1 20 r

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Actually voice will work if your press the handsfree key. Voice always goes to the phone in the default Muted condition.

if the set if a handsfree phone, and hfa is in class and the cdb forces the phone to autoanswer hf mute.. i have our cdb built so auto answer is not muted.. for me it aa doesn't do a lot of good if i have to press the button anyway

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Ok, here's my next question:

The boss would like a button that he presses and it goes to his admin (almost like a hotline) but also it needs to go on another admin's phone.

For now, I just have setup ADL 7025 (the internal #) on the bosses phone:

On the admin's phone I just setup SCR 7025, is there a better way to do it?

We have VCC keys set up that do that, but it will auto answer on the extension it rings on. Also it can only ring in on an extention that only appears on 1 phone.

So if you put "key x VCC 7025" on the boss's phone, when he presses it, it will ring once and go to speaker on the 7025 extension.

Is that what your looking for?

Of course if you wnat to use it on multiple phones, you will need multiple voice call keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back