Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

two PRI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecoming

Vendor
Sep 23, 2009
US
Ok I cut the two PRI's friday every thing went well, route 001
des code 9 any. just one problem remember there was allready one PRI in the 0x32 working fine with route 001, des code 5 because there was a digit conflick with the 9, but after installing the secound comdo card and the secound PRI card, and I programed it as secoundary, csu off. but for some reson I couldnt use the des code 5. So when I tryied des code 9 any it took and worked, new problem I cannot dial des code 9 and the first digit be a 3, when I look in the des code area and hit the view button is shows 90 assigned 91, 92, but 9pluss 3
is unavailable what does thie mean and how can I fix.
or should I blow it up and install an old 1A2 system:)

Thanks Curly, I think your right on that one, I was doing some reading on the des codes and that poped in my mind to try, but just like allways when I raed the nortel books I get even more confused. Thanks man I'll give it a try Monday.

If it says that it is unavaiable when you veiw then it is more that likley in one of the follwing areas.
DN (B1 & B2), Hunt Group DN, Rec Digits, Pool Codes.

Oh and just to add do not pull the additional combo card out to go back to where you were. If you do this then the system will see it as a downgrade and you will probably change the system ID which will make the PRI code no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back