Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Two part vs. one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFComm

Technical User
Jan 7, 2009
US
Dont know if this has been asked. Do people look down on someone taking the test in two parts instead of one shot one kill? Does the cert show that you took the test in two parts? Just curious.

No and NO. TTake however you feel comfy with, and it just shows that you're certified (website and card), not that you took it in 1 or 2 parts.

/

tim@tim-laptop ~ $ sudo apt-get install windows
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package windows...Thank Goodness!

WFComm,

A CCNA is a CCNA is a CCNA !!!!

It is like the old line - what do you call the guy at medical school who just passes by 1 point - DOCTOR !!!!!!

No one cares or will even ask !!!

What they will do is ask questions to see if you are a "real" CCNA or a "paper" CCNA. "Paper" CCNAs or CCNPs or any other cert are those that use "brain dumps" to pass and are normally "found out" in the interview or the first 30 days of work (probation time).

Good luck to you!!

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

Thanks guys! Ciscoguy, would you be willing to talk over phone? I have a few other questions. I have followed a lot of your posts and would definitely like to chat with you if you didn't mind.

Thanks

WFComm,

Sure, you can call me - google Eugene and my last name for my web page and then send me a message under "contact me" and I will send my schedule and numbers!

I am always happy to talk Cisco !!!!

E.A. Broda

WFComm,

You can also find me in Face Book by my name :)

E.A. Broda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back