Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

two or three image animated gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasman24

IS-IT--Management
Mar 18, 2003
US
I'd like to make one animated gif from three images, but I'm missing something. I don't want a rollover. I want each image to "play" for a few seconds then go to the next. How do you make three frames from three different images?

Thanks in advance.

The three images should each be on their own layer. You create the animation using the "Animation" menu. There you can see the option for how long to hold that image in the frame. Hope that helped.

Pixelchik,

Thanks for your reply. That was it! I had three images open but they were not in seperate layers.

So, if anyone else needs to know, I had to create two new layers in one of the images and copy and paste the other images onto those new layers. Then I was able to create a frame from each layer, adjust the time, optimized, and saved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back