Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Two norstar questions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsaad

IS-IT--Management
Jun 20, 2002
US

This is a 6.1 MICS and CP 100 r2.

1. Can I disable outbound transfer on a call pilot by any means other than the web interface?

2. I have customer with PRI. I could not get restrictions on 011 to work so I made a destination code of 9011 to an unusable route, which has no lines and the sets have no access. Is that the norm / standard when dealing with PRI? Restriction filters don't seem to have an effect?

1. You can set Outdial to NONE in Telset (F983) programming.
2. Restrictions inputs include Dest codes but ignore Pool codes.

So if using Dest code 91 then restrict 91976HOTCHERRI
or when using Pool codes restrict 976HOTCHERRI

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thanks. I restrict 011A (for any), 9011A. I then dial 9011 and I can keep dialing. I will try again tomorrow. This is using a RAD.

I am not sure then but depending on dialing plan or timers dial the whole number and see if it rings or finally restricts the call.
Also your Absorb is set to 1.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

yes i have to dial the whole number then it says restricted. annoying. thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back