Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Two environments

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheers

IS-IT--Management
Sep 23, 2001
US
I have just set up my laptop with it's own sql server on in it's own workgroup environment with vb6 for use outside the office. I then created a network connection for using the vb6 program at work. Everything at work is fine but, when I try to run the vbp file or vb6 by itself on the workgroup side, away from the office I can't seem to get the program loaded. I get an "STDOL2.TLB" error. Obviously this has something to do with the network side. Does anyone know how to correct this problem?

Thanks

Ray

STDOLE2.TLB is a standard requirement type library for VB6, so it looks as if it's got lost from environment somehow.
Check that it's on your laptop (it's normally in your system directory).
You may need to re-install if it's missing or damaged Let me know if this helps

'There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back