Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Two different CLID

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapakhora

MIS
Jan 18, 2012
PK
Hi all, It is nortel option 11c release 4.0 system.
I have two route in the pbx as given below

Rout1, Type DID
Route2, Type DID

now we wants that if some user dial out from route1 the master number of that route must be shown as dialout CLID (e.g. 111222333).
But if the same user dialout from Route2 the DID number must be shown as dialout CLID (4534xxx).

Can somebody please help or point some guide for same?

One possible solution using digital sets would be to have the main SCR key on a digital set to have CLID entry "0" set to DIDN = YES so that outgoing DID calls showing the extension number are sent out.

Set up another SCR key with a different extension number and this doesn't have to be the same extension number as the previous one, but set a different CLID entry against it so that DID calls aren't sent out with DIDN = NO.

LD 21
REQ: PRT
TYPE: CLID
CUST 0
SIZE 256
RNGE
INTL

ENTRY 0
HNTN
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL
DIDN YES
HLOC
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

ENTRY 1
HNTN
ESA_HLCL 111222333
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL
DIDN NO
HLOC
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

REQ: ***

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Thanks for the response but customer does not wants to use two keys. They are insisting that key 0 must be use for dialout from both roue with different CLI for both route.

Perhaps you could try using a Phantom DN with a different CLID table entry set to the PABX single outgoing number and set the call forward to just use the trunks ACOD. All the users need to do is to dial the extension number for the Phantom DN, followed by the number they need.

There might be implications with dial through fraud using this method, so I would consider placing outgoing restrictions.

I'm not even certain that this method would work.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Thanks David for help. Anybody else have some tips??? for the CLID issue.

First of all are these PRI's ? Is BARS selecting the route or are you dialing the ACOD? Why the 2 routes?

We are dialing out using ACOD. There are two different PRIs from different vendor that why we made two route. Any more help?

I would ask the vendor who supply's the PRI for the route that you want to send out the Company # to do that for you. They can block the DID # from being sent and tag each call with the main #. I have seen this done. There is no way to do this in the PBX, a Key can have only 1 CLID entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back