Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Twinning issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

teletechman

Technical User
Aug 27, 2008
US
I have a customer that we just moved and upgraded to R11.1 SP2 FP4 and we are having issues with twinning. If the user receives a call to their extension and twinning is on it will go to the cell phone no issue. If the users answers the call or places a call from their extension and presses the twinning button to send the call to the cell it fails. The provider is showing cause 21 and 17 call rejected even though the cell is free and no being used. I can duplicate this multiple times to a couple of cell phone. When I replace the users cell phone with mine it works everytime. If we use his cell phone at another extension it fails also. He is not the only user having this issue, one has Verizon one has AT&T. Not sure what to try now. I have tried to delete and recreate the user with no change.
Mike

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=0b4cf12d-95d4-4923-91d8-d0696777b8d7&file=Call_rejected_to_Chris_1.txt
Hi Mike, what type of phone do they have? It seems like their phone itself isn't wanting to take that phone call. Something to do with the phone itself? I looked at the .txt file you shared and it seems like everything should work.. I did see something to do with a call wait timer.. could that cause the issue?

Anything That Can Go Wrong, Will Go Wrong-De Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back