Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TWGESCLI.EXE cpu usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmfolcik

MIS
Jul 11, 2005
US
We have had a problem lately (last month and a half now) with the process twgescli.exe, opened a software call with IBM over it and it is taking them some time to figure it out, so I thought I'd see if someone else out there ran into it.

During an agent discovery on a director server v4.21, the director server service crashed. Agents all over immediately started consuming high CPU and lately I noticed also memory. We massively killed the process, and it starts back up again when the system is restarted or director service is restarted and shows the same symptoms. Does anyone know where the data may be held that it is reading when it starts up that causes this? IBM isn't much help right now in finding that out, but if someone out there knows what I can delete on each system to reset it back to normal that would be a great help.

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back