Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TWebBrowser clipboard commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I use a TWebBrowser component to display a HTML report I generate from a database. However, some of my users would like to use the Copy function to copy text from the webbrowser component and then paste it into standard Delphi edit boxes (or indeed, other applications).

For some reason, this does not seem to work! I'm using Delphi 6 Enterprise but can not find any examples/instructions on how to enable this interaction (even the one way interaction I need) with the Clipboard. I have also used applications that use a similar web browser component in much the same way, so my question is, how????

Any help or pointers will be much appreciated. CTRL+C has not been assigned to any actions of my own, and the right click menu when you select text even has the Copy option.

Thanks

Hi,

you can try to use the unit
Code:
Clipbrd.pas
, simply add
Code:
Clipbrd
to your
Code:
uses
Then you can use many other things, like copy images, text or any other thing to memory and after paste in appropriate program.

Try typing
Code:
TClipboard
in Delphi Editor and then press F1, the help has all the things this unit can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back