Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TWebBrowser and Button Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

oggtheclever

Programmer
Sep 1, 2016
GB
I am trying to programmatically click on the following button in a page held in TWebBrowser.

It's a 'Favourite' button and it exists somewhere in this lump of html code but for the life of me I can't work out how to do it.

I'm using Delphi 2010. Any help to point me in the right direction would be fantastic.

Code:
<div class="button-fave-container">
            <input type="hidden" class="favorite-url" value="/add_favorite_listing.php" />
    <input type="hidden" class="unfavorite-url" value="/remove_favorite_listing.php" />
    <input type="hidden" class="id" name="listing_id" value="475676099" />
    <input type="hidden" class="type" value="listing" />

<input type="hidden" class="favorited-text" value="Favourite" />
    <input type="hidden" class="unfavorited-text" value="Favourite" />
    <input type="hidden" class="favoriting-text" value="Favourite" />
    <input type="hidden" class="unfavoriting-text" value="Favourite" />

<input type="hidden" name="_nnc" value="3:1472741228:kp8B3kzs9HogCRaOPL2B6_ag_kju:d1b1f1e08ce857b9771573a0333d66e3f7dcff412a46ed30b57f5880d0125c46" class="hidden csrf" />

<a class="button-fave favorited-button" rel="475676099" alt="Added to favourites">
            <div class="button-spinner"></div>
                        <span class="status-text">Favourite</span>
        </a>
    </div>
     </div>
</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back