Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

tvs 110 announcement message

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip555

Technical User
Apr 26, 2002
US
customer has a tvs 110 and I want to do a announcemnt message

press 5 for our office hours , mailing address and fax number.

I have it set up now going to a regular mailbox where the message is recorded the problem is a caller can leave a message after the tone

is there any way to set up a announcment only type mailbox or to disable the callers ablity to leave a message ?

I know other vm systmes have this option but I coulont find anything in the manual on this one .

The Panasonic VM systems don't use "Announcement" or "Audiotext" mailboxes. The systems use Custom Service Menus. There are 100 menus available, and it is easy to point one to another in programming. Your system is probably programmed to use one for the Auto Attendant already.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS SETUP PRESS 5 TO A CUSTOM MENU {fCM#}ALSO PUT "NO" ON CALL TRANSFER ANYTIME & NO DTMF INPUT OPERTION D:EXIT or E: PREVIOUS MENU .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back